Saturday, October 21, 2017

We Are 3 Santa Card


I have been busy playing this Saturday morning. In addition to making my DT card for Tuesday Morning Sketches (which you will have to wait until Tuesday to see), I also made a card for We Are 3 digital images and papers. My dear friend, Bonnie Kohane along with her daughter Kerri, are the designers and owners of the We Are 3 papers and images, and Bonnie has asked me to join her design team. 

I have used Holly Berry papers (https://www.etsy.com/listing/534284042/we-are-3-digital-paper-holly-berries?ref=shop_home) and Santa Glitter Tags (https://www.etsy.com/listing/561779729/we-are-3-digital-shop-glitter-tags?ref=shop_home_active_11) to make this card.

I have used a red card base and layered the first holly paper onto it. I then printed the berries only piece and cut a 1.5" fishtail which I layered with solid green cardstock. I printed one of the four designs from the glitter tags, but cut out the Santa image only and layered it onto a piece of green card which I cut using my Spellbinder scalloped circle die. I wanted to use just the Santa image to show that the images could be used in different ways. 

I stamped the sentiment onto white card using Warm Red chalk ink by Colorbok, and I cut it with a tag shaped die that came in a cute Sizzix set my younger daughter gave me for my birthday. I then added the red dot "candy" to mimic the holly berry.

I am so pleased at how quickly this card came together and how wonderful it looks using Bonnie's papers and image. The We Are 3 papers come in coordinating sets, making them so much easier and quicker to use.

Have a nice weekend, and I'll see you back here on Tuesday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jenee! Congratulations on the design team, I'm sure you'll make Bonnie so happy.

    ReplyDelete