Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Some Bunny's Flowers


Hello friends. It is another Tuesday, so Tuesday Morning Sketches is bringing you another sketch. This one was designed by Debbie, and yours truly is providing the prize. First, here is this week's sketch:

and here is this week's prize (I hope you like it because I really wanted to keep it for myself - smile). In honor of spring, it is a Sizzix flower/die set. Stamp the lovely flowers and then let the dies cut them out for you.


 My card is a white base with a blue matting around the blue striped background paper. The plaid paper on the front is also matted with the solid blue. Both DPs are from Recollection paper pads that came from Michael's Crafts (two different pads). The little bunny image is from the Hobby House Wee Stamps (a UK company). 

I cut the image into a circle but did not mat it because I felt that would have made it too large. The swirl die cut is from Cheery Lynn. I decided to use the same blue card that I'd been using for the matting rather than introduce another color. I made the pink roses using white card and pink ink. I used the rose stamp/die set by Heartfelt Creations. I added a light brushing of Diamond Dust Stickles to the petals of each rose (does not show well in the photo) for a little extra glitz. The bunny is holding a rose, so I created a bit of 3-D effect by adhering one of my handmade roses over the printed images rose.

As usual, the Design Team have each interpreted the sketch in their own creative way. For wonderful inspiration, visit the Tuesday Morning Blog and see all of the samples or watch daily through the week to see a few each day on our FaceBook page (just type Tuesday Morning Sketches into the search box FaceBook). 

One last thing. Have you ever wanted to be a member of a design team? Would you like to try being a member of the Tuesday Morning Sketches team? We are needing a couple more members, but we don't want to "go public" with our request and have to jury a lot of entries of people we may not know, so we are asking our friends and followers only. If you think you would enjoy the challenge, send me an email.

Until next time, happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. This card is adorable - that bunny, I love him!!! Thanks for your generous prize donation for our participants too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Your coloring is perfect. The flowers are gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Jenée!! I love your image and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete