Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Circle or Square

Hi fellow crafters. Today Tuesday Morning Sketches has a two for one sketch. First, let me share my DT card with you and then I'll explain that two-fer statement!


 And here is the sketch (or rather sketches):



Debbie showed the two sketches to Melissa and asked her to pick. Neither of them could come to an agreement over just one, so it was decided that Tuesday Morning would offer both. If you are submitting an entry in this week's challenge, you can pick one or the other design. Isn't that nifty?

Our challenge prize is being provided by Tuesday Morning Sketches and consists of two fun cutting dies. Here they are:


I picked the circles for my DT sample. The card is white with a layer of fun and colorful word graphic paper that has been matted in blue. I carried the blue and red theme to the ribbons by layering a thinner blue ribbon on top of a red one. I then cut a red and blue circle to go under my colored image. Little Wren was printed onto X-Press It brand card and colored with Copic markers.

This was a fun sketch to use, and you will definitely want to go to the TMS blog and see what the other DT members created. Such variety, such talent, such fun! Have a great week, and if you are up north experiencing the storm that has covered the northern part of North America, stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love that hello paper and the red, white and blue theme of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically fun hello card. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cute Jenee! I love the colors, background paper & image!

    ReplyDelete