Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Country Cutie



Tuesday Morning Sketches #363

Good Morning!  (Actually it is afternoon as I am typing this. Once again I am running behind)  This week's beauty is brought to you by Jessi.  More basic elements with so much possibility.

Our sponsor this week is Craftin Desert Divas!  Such adorable images!  Tara is offering a couple of digi stamps to the randomly drawn winner.

Here's the sketch....
Sorry my photo isn't so great this week. The card is actually quite adorable (if I say so myself).
I do hope you will join us this week. Stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and see what the rest of the DT have made this week. Then create your own card to enter. Take care and happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. I think all Tildas are sweet Jenee and this one is so adorable...gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Lovely coloring on this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I love this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really country cutie! Love the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete