Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #361

Good morning friends! Thank you for joining me this week. We have a fun sketch by Patti (who is also our sponsor this week). It is quite versatile (as you will see from the DT samples).


Here is our sketch for this week:

 

And last of all, here is the wonderful prize that Patti is offering:
 
  Lots of good stuff, eh? Take a few minutes to go over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and have a look at the wonderful (and diverse) cards the DT have made. You will really enjoy all the wonderful talent and the various ways the team have interpreted this lovely sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! Love the background papers, reminds me of my aunts wall paper many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this is so cute! Honestly it reminded me of being in jammies in my happy place - my room. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet card Jenee. It reminds me of a little girl visiting her grandma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet birthday card! Cute little girl image and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete