Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pumpkin Marci


This week our Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge is brought to you by Patti Rowe, an independent CTMH demonstrator. Patti has sponsored us before, and for those of you who like CTMH (Close to my Heart) products, you will want to join our challenge for an opportunity to win some.

The sketch is a wondeful sketch that can be dressed up or dressed down. A clean, basic shape with all kinds of possibilities. Here is the blank sketch for you:





Since Patti did not provide us with images this time around, I have chosen to use Pumpkin Marci by La La Land stamps. This is an older stamp, but remains one of my favorites. I've colored the image with Copic markers on Cryogen card. I then fussy cut the image to better fit the sketch.

My patterned papers are from a "kit" of Halloween paper that I picked up several years ago as are the chipboard sticker and black bat. Because they are much older, I no longer have the packaging to tell you the manufacturers.

If you aren't familiar with the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and challenge, you need to drop by the web site. The weekly sketches are wonderful starting points to anyone's creative process. The sketches are designed so that they have a wide range of appeal and possibility. So, even if you decide not to join in the challenge, you are sure to see a wonderful array of inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Jenee, this is so cute! I love to see cute Halloween cards and this is the best. Great paper, cute image, and love the design. Fabulous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Jenee, I love this darling image and the papers you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween card Jenee! Sweet little trick-or-treater and those papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cuteness! I love it. The papers and embellishments are great - awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little girl is so cute and colored beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete