Monday, August 31, 2015

Cutting Up with My Besties


Every Saturday, the Sherri Ann Baldy SVG design team show creations they've made using some of the SVG files available in the My Besties Shop. Some of the images will be brand new, and some will be images that have been in the shop for a bit as a reminder of what is available. 

The first card I am going to share highlights some of our fall/Halloween cuts.

 I am using on of the big eye images and two of our SVG files. I have used the bat and moon SVG and the pumpkin border SVG. What I like about our pumpkin border is that the pumpkins are not jack-o-lanterns, so those of you who don't "do" Halloween can still use them for fall/Thanksgiving/harvest cards.





This card uses an "older" SVG (not that any of them are really old since SVG files are a relatively new product line). I have actually used this file before, but I wanted a bit of a "woodland" look for this card. Unfortunately, I should have moved the border down further so that more of my mushrooms could be seen. (I had already adhered the border and couldn't remove it without tearing up my card before discovering the placement issue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment