Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Little Light Shine


Good morning! You haven't seen me in a while, so I'm glad to be back with a Tuesday Morning Sketch for you all. I was out of town and while gone came down with a virus or flu or something, and man was I sick. It has been several years since I've been sick, so guess my body didn't know how to react (LOL). Doing much better now.

This week our sponsor is DeeDee's Digies, and here is our sketch:



I used "Little Light" for my card. The image comes both pre-colored and black and white line. I used the pre-colored image but added a little "sparkle" to the tail with my glitter pen.

I see from the photo that I need to go back and glue the fish-tail part of my sentiment banner down a little better. Didn't notice that at the time I was doing my card.

Stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog and have a look at the wonderful cards the DT have made using this sketch. I am always blown away by the versatility the team comes up with using the very same sketch. This is such a wonderful sketch, I know you will want to join in this week's challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you do!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better! Your card is adorable! Love the little glow bug! The glitter is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling back to normal - I had something similar and it just knocked the stuffing out completely. Ugh. Yay for health!!
    This is just adorable - love that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! The paper you used was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete