Friday, January 30, 2015

Poodle Fun From Sami


There is no challenge to go along with this release. This release is a fifth Friday release which we don't have very often. Sami had a request before Christmas to design images for a lady using a poodle. The lady picked the images that she wanted, leaving the rest for Sami to sell in the Sami Stamp Store. Here is a thumb-nail view of all the cute designs in this set:  






Now don't let the names throw you. The DT have used these images or most of them) and have shown just how versatile these images can be. They aren't just for Christmas!

I colored my image using Copic markers. I used C000, C00 and C1 to "color" my white poodle.  I colored her little bows a blue-green and added a tiny rhinestone to the center of the front bow. The papers are from Echo Park (The Fine and Dandy pad by Lori Whitlock.) The blue and pink card are from my scraps. The ribbon is also from my stash and doesn't have a manufacturer listed on the spool. The heart was cut using a Joy Crafts die, and the paper flowers are by Prima. The rhinestone on the flower and the tiny one on the dog are both from Recollections. Going with the Valentine/heart theme, I computer generated my sentiment.

Stop by Sami Stamps Blog and have a look at the lovely cards the DT have made -- don't miss all the different ways the DT used this set!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the best card.. i love that it is happy and i LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete