Friday, December 20, 2013

Deck the Halls


There are only four more days until Christmas so by now, you should have your halls all decked out. In fact, by now you have probably finished all of your Christmas cards and are (hopefully) just doing the finishing touches to the holiday such as maybe some cooking or wrapping of gifts. I just have one last gift to wrap (that we purchased yesterday), and I'll be ready.

This week at Card Crafter's Circle, our theme is Deck the Halls. This is a pretty "open" theme in that you can do lots with it. Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Stamps, and our winner will receive five images of their choice from Robyn. 

I have used Robyn's lovely image called Beautiful Bow for my card. I do think of red bows at Christmas. In fact, I have small red velvet bows on the ends of limbs on my Christmas tree. I've colored my image with Copic markers and then combined DP with red, white and green to create the card. I've added paper poinsetta and small pinecones and red berries, a red bow and whtie pearls to finish off. 

Have a good day. If you can, stop by the Card Crafter's Circle blog. Several of our talented DT ladies are tied up with Christmas preparation, so there are only a couple of inspirational cards for you this week, but they are lovely, so please take a look.

8 comments:

  1. Jenee, this is gorgeous. Love that big bow on the image and those pretty poinsettia flowers.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful with the holly and poinsettias and vibrant colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Jenee..gorgeous colouring..I'm all done and ready for the big day..alas I have to work morning and lunchtime..but really a pleasure as the sweet ladies I go to have no one...so doing a good deed I think..
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2014..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love this card! It just screams "CHRISTMAS" to me with the red/green, the poinsettia, the holly, and bows! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card in traditional colours .Love your colouring and the back ground paper
    hugs and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Beautiful rich colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenee, i think this is so pretty. I love the use of the pinecones..gives a lot of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Your coloring is lovely, and I love the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete