Friday, November 1, 2013

Something Cute


The very first DT on which I served was for Card Crafter's Circle. It was a wonderful experience with some of the nicest people on the web. I stay in touch with most of them as lovely friendships developed around the CCC craft "table." Well, I'm temporarily back on the DT for CCC, and this is my card. The theme is:

Cute Cards
We'd love to see some of your cuteness!

We are happy to welcome back this week's sponsor MICHELLE PERKETT STUDIOS! Michelle so skilfully presents a huge collection of mermaids, fairies, people, and with various images in between!  They will delight you, so we hope you avail yourself of her designs!

Our random prize winner will receive their choice of one of the gorgeous images showcased by our design team in this challenge post!  We are thrilled to have MPS sponsoring our challenges... because the images are so beautiful... and because they will always bring a smile to your face!

Come and see the delights our Design Team have been working to showcase  our sponsor's images for the Cute challenge.  

I have used Michelle's birthday mermaid which I printed onto X-Press It brand card and colored with my Copic markers (I keep repeating that sentence with every card I make, it seems). also used Stickles on the circles of the mermaid's tail, and I added rhinestones over the "bubbles" which are part of the image. I've added some lace, some pearls, flowers, and a little seahorse image (different designer) to finish off my cute little card. This is a fun little image that would be perfect for any little girl celebrating a birthday.


A reminder...to be eligible for prizes and badges, your entry must follow our rules.  And please post the DIRECT link to your actual entry blog post, not just your blog

We look forward to seeing your creations!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jenee
    A sweet mermaid superbly coloured and I love your embellishing for this cute card .
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT newbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image...Fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.this is so very cute Jenee...love the cute image and fabulous colouring...and the little seahorse is adorable..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh-dorable!!!! Oh my gosh!! So precious !! The image is a must have -- I love mermaids!!!
    Can't wait to see what else you make !

    ReplyDelete