Friday, November 29, 2013

Sami's Stamps - New Release


Despite the holidays, Sami's Stamps has been quite busy designing new images. This latest set is totally adorable (especially if you are a kitty lover such as I). Here is a look at the entire set:



Are they just too cute or what? I have used Whiskers in My Stocking this week, but all the images are totally adorable and will find their way (eventually) onto one of my cards (smile). The top left image, Curious Presents, could be used all year long -- for any gift giving occasion such as a birthday or a baby/wedding shower. 

Anyway, on to my card. I have to admit that this time of year is quite busy at my house and crafting time dwindles. As a result, I turn to more CAS designs in my card making. However, Sami's designs are so fantastic that they don't need a lot of embellishments to make a lovely card. Look how beautifully the little kitty and the stocking colored up! In fact, I liked the way the red and green POPPED so much that I deliberately left a lot of white. (If you want to see this image with the stocking part colored in, do visit Sami's blog as several of the DT worked with this image -- and they are all so totally different!)

My card base is white. The DP is matted with red. The image is matted with green and red. A bit of red and white gingham ribbon, some sparkly red dots and a simple sentiment, and my card is ready to go into the mail. 

Stay warm, ya'll, and have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Jenee..very cute image and fabulous colouring..I love all the other images too,what a great set of stamps..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I just love that image!!

    ReplyDelete