Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy "Holly" Days

Happy Wednesday everyone. Time to flutter by with us at Flutter By Wednesday, and this week I've used this darling Bugaboo holly fairy as my fluttery friend. We do have a TWIST for you this week to challenge your creative talents. We'd like for you to use a butterfly or fairy, as usual, but we'd also like you to use 3 decorative papers, 3 embellishments, and a bit of glitz. That may sound like a lot, but it really isn't -- in fact, one of the DT members managed to get all the requirements in and still keep her card CAS! You'll have to go check it out.

I colored my little holly fairy with my Copic pens, and I have used DPs from a Recollections 6x6" pad called Sugar Plums. I started with my usual white card base and have matted all of my DPs and my image with red card. My three embellishments also add a bit of glitz to my card as I've used ribbon (from Michael's) with metallic thread running through it, a small holly piece with glittery leaves and red gem (also from Michael's), and three red gems at the top (Michael's Crafts). Whew, I didn't realize this card was going to be an ad for Michael's Craft store (smile).

We'd love to have you join us this week if you can. We always enjoy seeing your beautiful work.

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous holiday card Jenee! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little Bugaboo Fairy and colouring Jenee...neat papers and love your sparkly bow..too cute.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva is one of my fav Bugaboo images! What a fun card and great way to get a jump start on the holidays! You rocked this challenge!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the colors and your image. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love your beautiful coloring and the gorgeous traditional colored papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and cute too!! great Christmas card! thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love how you have used the ribbon and your cute design. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and I hope to see you there again soon.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete