Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sending Love











The hubs is painting our master bedroom, my laundry started looking as if it was taking over (and I had to quickly wage war against a hostile new form of life), and my pantry started looking like Mother Hubbard's which definitely demanded a trip to the grocery. That all being said, I didn't even realize that it is Wednesday already, so almost missed posting my card for the deconstructing jen challenge. I have included the challenge sketch for this week above my interpretation of it. If your Muses seem to have taken a bit of a holiday to avoid the heat, head over to http://www.deconstructingjen.com/ and have a look at the wonderful cards that the DT and blog followers have posted using this week's challenge sketch. They are lovely and definitely should inspire.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and sweet, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come and join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete